Please read the Payment and Refund policy of GOM Software License before purchasing a full version license key.
The payment cancellation or refund for GOM Software is only available within 7 days from the payment date if the license key is not registered. Some means of payment may result in a refund fee.
However, even if 7 days have not passed since the payment date, it is not possible to cancel the payment for any reason due to a product characteristic when the license key is already registered. Please use the free version sufficiently before purchasing the product.
The genuine product in this policy includes an upgrade product.
1) The Agreement regarding the paid license of this Software shall be established by your consent to this Agreement, your application for the paid license, and acceptance thereof by GOM & Company. The other matters shall be in accordance with the policies issued by GOM & Company.
2) To make a payment for this Software, you may purchase the license at the GOM Lab homepage (https://www.gomlab.com/), or from a service provider who is authorized to sell licenses by GOM & Company.
3) Once you make a payment for this Software, the license information will be sent to you at the email address saved in your profile, if you are a registered member. If you are a non-registered member, the license information will be sent to you at your email address entered by you for the purchase.
4) In case of paid users, they are deemed to consent to the following: GOM & Company may provide you with various information considered necessary for your use of the service by such means as email or wireless text messages, and you may refuse to receive such information at your discretion. However, GOM & Company may notify you including users who have refused to receive such information by such means as an email of such matters as important changes in policies for the use of the service.
5) After you purchase a software license, you may cancel the payment if the payment cancellation and refund warranty period defined by GOM & Company (within 7 days of the payment date) has not expired. However, once a license key is registered, you cannot cancel or refund the payment for any reason, so we recommend that you try the free version sufficiently before purchasing it.
According to Article 17, Section 2, (4) of The Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., it stipulates that the withdrawal of subscription cannot be made "in the event of damage to the packaging of goods, etc which can be reproduced."
Due to the characteristic of the software, if you have registered a genuine license key, you will be deemed to have damaged the packaging and you will not be able to withdraw your subscription, i.e., payment cancellation, refund, or partial cancellation/refund.
6) If you use the payment information of a third party without their consent thereof, you shall be liable to civil/criminal liabilities, and may be subject to punishment under any relevant laws.
7) The payment cancellation or refund is not available if the payment cancellation and refund period (within 7 days from the date of payment) has passed, even if you have not registered your license key of GOM Software.
1) The payment cancellation or refund for GOM Software is only available within 7 days from the payment date if the license key is not registered. Some means of payment may result in a refund fee.
2) The refund of the software is only available before the registration of a license. However, if you have already registered your license, you cannot cancel your payment or get a refund for any reason due to a product characteristic.
3) In the case of a product bundle (Package) where more than two licenses are involved, since it is considered a single product, the refund for the whole product is not possible if one of the licenses is registered and the partial cancellation or refund for any unused license is also not allowed.
4) If you have acquired the license free of charge, and not through a normal payment, but through special services (coupons, gift cards, bonus points given by administrators), you may not cancel your payment or request a refund, because you have not made any actual payment.
5) If you breach this Agreement or any relevant laws, by such acts as sharing of your paid Software license with any third parties, or executing this Software concurrently on a number of computers with only one paid license, payment cancellations or refund requests may not be allowed.
6) In any of the following cases, it will not be counted as the number of days of service use, and GOM & Company will not issue compensation for any damages:
- In the event GOM & Company cannot provide the service due to force majeure, such as national emergencies, or natural disasters;
- In the event GOM & Company carries out regular checks according to a schedule pre-defined by it, or expands the servers, or replaces any other equipment based on advance announcements;
- In the event the service cannot be provided due to causes imputable to you, such as ill intention or negligence;
- In the event the service cannot be provided for inevitable reasons due to the nature of the telecommunication service;
- In the event of a failure in the telecommunications service provided by other telecommunications service providers other than the company;
- In the event of individual communication lines and equipment constraints and failures that the user chooses to use.
7) The payment cancellation/refund process according to each payment method is subject to the relevant payment agency policy and may be changed depending on the circumstances of the company concerned
We follow the policy of the payment agency used on GOM Lab for the normal payment and some means of payment may result in a refund fee during this process.
For related inquiries, please contact the payment agency separately.
① PayPal - Credit card: You can cancel the payment within 7 days, and you can get a refund after 10% of the refund fee is excluded. However, the cancellation period may vary depending on the policy of the respective credit card company.
② 2Checkout - Credit card: You can cancel the payment within 7 days, and you can get a refund after 10% of the refund fee is excluded. However, the cancellation period may vary depending on the policy of the respective credit card company.
8) The company shall not be held liable for disadvantages caused by reasons attributable to the member's mistake when requesting a refund.