|License purchase and Refund policy|
Please read the Payment and Refund policy of GOM Software License before purchasing a full version license key.
The payment cancellation and refund are available at any time within 7 days of your purchase date. However, if you have already registered your license, you cannot cancel your payment for any reason due to a product characteristic. Please use the free version sufficiently before purchasing the license. In addition, please note that the payment cancellation and refund are not available after 7 days of your purchase date even if you have not yet registered your license.
The genuine product in this policy includes an upgrade product.
1) The Agreement regarding the paid license of this Software shall be established by your consent to this Agreement, your application for the paid license, and acceptance thereof by GOM & Company. The other matters shall be in accordance with the policies issued by GOM & Company.
2) To make a payment for this Software, you may purchase the license at the GOM product homepage (https://www.gomlab.com/), or from a service provider who is authorized to sell licenses by GOM & Company.
3) Once you make a payment for this Software, the license information will be sent to you at the email address saved in your profile, if you are a registered member. If you are a non-registered member, the license information will be sent to you at your email address entered by you for the purchase.
4) In case of paid users, they are deemed to consent to the following: GOM & Company may provide you with various information considered necessary for your use of the service by such means as email or wireless text messages, and you may refuse to receive such information at your discretion. However, GOM & Company may notify you including users who have refused to receive such information by such means as an email of such matters as important changes in policies for the use of the service.
5) After you purchase a software license, you may cancel the payment if payment cancellation and refund warranty period defined by GOM & Company (within 7 days) has not expired. However, once a license key is registered, you cannot cancel or refund the payment for any reason, so we recommend that you try the free version before purchasing it.
6) If you use the payment information of a third party without their consent thereof, you shall be liable to civil/criminal liabilities, and may be subject to punishment under any relevant laws.
7) After payment of the software license, the payment can be cancelled only for the current month. If the month of payment is exceeded, the payment can be processed according to the refund policy.
1) Company will make a final refund of the remaining 10% of the amount paid for the payment processing fee if the user exceeds the refund warranty period (within 7 days) determined by the company after purchasing the software license.
2) The refund of the software is only available before the registration of a license. However, if you have already registered your license, you cannot cancel your payment or get a refund for any reason due to a product characteristic.
3) In the case of a product bundle (Package) where more than two licenses are involved, since it is considered a single product, the refund for the whole product is not possible if one of the licenses is registered and the partial cancellation or refund for any unused license is also not allowed.
4) If you have acquired the license free of charge, and not through a normal payment, but through special services (coupons, gift cards, bonus points given by administrators), you may not cancel your payment or request a refund, because you have not made any actual payment.
6) In any of the following cases, it will not be counted as the number of days of service use, and GOM & Company will not issue compensation for any damages:
7) The payment cancellation period for each payment method is as follows and may be changed depending on the circumstances of the company concerned. We follow the policy of the payment agency used on GOM Lab for the normal payment and the cancellation/refund process, which may result in a refund fee. The cancellation and refund period may vary depending on the payment agency policy and please contact your payment agency for any related inquiries.
8) The company shall not be held liable for disadvantages caused by reasons attributable to the member's mistake when requesting a refund.