|How to check whether your PC operating system is 32bit or 64bit|
Difference between 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- The terms 32-bit and 64-bit refer to the amount of data a computer can process at a time, and the higher the number of bits, the better the performance.
- It is not possible to run a 64-bit program on a 32-bit PC. You should use the program that matches the operating system of your PC to use all the functions normally in optimized state.
- It is best to run a 32-bit program on a 32-bit PC and a 64-bit program on a 64-bit PC.
How to find out the Windows operating system version of your PC
1. Through ‘Computer’
1) Open ‘File Explorer’ and right-click ‘Computer’.
2) And then click ‘Properties’.
3) Look under ‘System’ for ‘System type’ to see the Windows version of your PC.
2. Through ‘Control Panel’
1) [Control Panel > System and Security > System]
2) Look under ‘System’ for ‘System type’ to see the Windows version of your PC.