If you use GOMlab with this browser,
the service may be limited or an error may occur.
Install the Chrome browser below and try again.
|How to check whether your PC operating system is 32bit or 64bit|
Difference between 32-bit and 64-bit versions
How to find out the Windows operating system version of your PC
1. Through ‘Computer’
1) Open ‘File Explorer’ and right-click ‘Computer’
2) And then click ‘Properties’
3) Look under ‘System’ for ‘System type’ to see the Windows version of your PC
2. Through ‘Control Panel’
1) [Control Panel > System and Security > System]
2) Look under ‘System’ for ‘System type’ to see the Windows version of your PC