1. Change “Basic Mode” to “Classic Mode”
① Enter the [Preferences(F5) > Others] menu in Basic Mode.
② Click “Change to Classic version” in [Others > Setting mode].
2. Change “Classic Mode” to “Basic Mode”
① Enter the [Preferences(F5) > Others] menu in Classic Mode.
② Select [Others > 'Setting mode' Tab on the right side] to click 'Use as New Version(Beta)'.
③ Reminder when you change your mode.
· When you change your setup mode, please make sure that you click the “Save” button to save it.
- If you change your mode without saving your setup mode, all settings will be initialized.
- The settings that you saved can be only opened in each setup mode.
(e.g. You can’t open your setup mode, which you saved in Classic Mode.)
· You can use Classic Mode, but you won’t be provided any further feature update to Classic mode.