Need to catch your most loved minutes in a video or motion picture, and spare them as pictures? Regularly if you somehow managed to take a screen capture of delayed video utilizing the Windows Print Screen usefulness, or some other screen capture catch device, you should trim the undesirable parts previously you can set it as work area foundation.
However there is a fast and simple approach to catch film screen captures, utilizing GOM Media Player. GOM is a free and flexible media player, like the well known VLC Media Player. Just on the off chance that you don't have GOM player on your PC, you can download and introduce it from GOM site.
Play the motion picture or video in GOM, and when you go over the edge that you need to catch essentially hit the hotkey CTRL + G. You can likewise right snap in GOM and select Video – > Advanced Screen Capture … .
You don't need to stop the video. GOM will naturally catch that correct edge when you hit the hotkey. Respite the video on the off chance that you need to gain more power on the frame(s) that you need to catch.
The 'Propelled Screen Capture' discourse opens. You can change the default area for caught pictures by tapping on 'Change Directory'. Select the picture configuration of the caught outline. As a matter of course it is JPG to print in canon mp237 drivers, you can likewise set it to BMP. In the event of JPEG, you can set the quality anyplace in the vicinity of 1 and 255.
- Catch Current Frame
- Hit 'Catch' in the event that you need to spare the present edge. You would then be able to open the goal organizer by tapping on 'Open Directory'.
- Utilize CTRL + E to specifically catch and spare current casing without open the 'Propelled Screen Capture' discourse.
- Duplicate Current Frame To Clipboard
- Snap 'Duplicate' catch in the event that you just need to duplicate the picture to clipboard, which can later be glued in any picture altering application, for example, Paint.NET.
- Utilize CTRL + C to straightforwardly duplicate current edge to clipboard without open the 'Propelled Screen Capture' discourse.
- Catch Multiple Frames One After Other
- Assume you don't know which of the edges would end up being the best subsequent to catching them as pictures. In such cases, you can utilize GOM's blasted catch pictures.
- Enter the quantity of pictures (1 to 999) you need to catch. Select a burst interim (in the vicinity of 0 and 120 seconds). At that point hit 'Burst Capture'. GOM will now put all the caught pictures, beginning from the present edge, in the goal envelope