EULA (End User License Agreement)
Please read the following agreement carefully before installing GOM Remote (“Software”). This GOM Remote End User License Agreement (“EULA” or “Agreement”) is an agreement between you (“User”), and Gretech Corporation (“Gretech”), the Software provider, and the provider of approved services. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software the User agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
Installing the software implies that you have read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions.
1. USE OF THE SOFTWARE
- 1) This Software is a freeware product developed for normal users, and users of approved services. As such it can be used freely at home, work, school, or public place in any personal, nonprofit, non-commercial capacity. Using the Software for commercial purposes without the permission of Gretech is prohibited.
- 2) The User must use the Software in compliance with the intellectual property laws and regulations of the country or region in which it is being used.
- 3) The User may not use this Software in conjunction with any technologies, software products, services, etc that are developed for the purposed of evading or disabling the copyright protection on content, works, licenses, etc that are protected under the copyright laws of the country or region in which the Software is being used.
- 4) Beyond what is explicitly permitted in accordance with relevant copyright and intellectual property laws, the User may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software. (FFmpeg is used in accordance with the LGPL)
2. SOFTWARE BETA VERSION RELEASE
The Software may contain beta versions of certain features, functions, services, and processes, and performance may change without prior notice to the User. Further, beta versions may contain errors that effect normal usage of the Software. By installing a beta version of the Software the User confirms that he or she understands and agrees to the above.
3. ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND SERVICES
In order to provide its intended services properly, the Software includes a function which transmits data via the internet. This data transmission function is necessary for various additional features and functions provided by the Software, and by installing the Software, the User agrees to the Software using this data transmission function in order to provide these additional features and services.
- 1) AUTOMATIC UPDATE
This Software includes a function that contacts an update server in order to automatically download version upgrades, bug fixes, patches, performance upgrades and other such updates. By installing this Software the User agrees to allow the Software to perform these automatic updates. Furthermore, it is possible that certain features and functions that were previously available will become unusable after updating.
- 2) OTHER SERVICES
There may be times when the User will be directly presented with advertisements and/or offers for additional content, software, services, or a combination of any of these things when downloading, installing, using, or updating the Software. By downloading, installing, using, or updating the Software the User agrees to be presented with such offers and/or advertisements.
4. PRIVLEDGES AND RIGHTS
All copyrights and intellectual property rights regarding the Software are owned by Gretech Corporation in accordance with South Korean and International copyright laws. The User has the right to use the Software to consume contents in a way that does not infringe upon the rights of the contents’ copyright owner and in accordance with the copyright and intellectual property rights of the region in which the Software is being used. Any problems or damages that occur due to using the Software in an improper or illegal manner are the sole responsibility of the User. This EULA does not make any warranties or grant any rights in regards to content consumed with the Software.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 1) Gretech is not responsible for any damage to a computer system, device, or data that is incurred by installing or using the Software.
- 2) Gretech does not guarantee against errors, bugs, performance issues, or security issues with the Software
- 3) Gretech does not guarantee that it can/will fix every error within the Software.
6. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
In the event the User is in breach of any clause of this Agreement, the Agreement will be terminated automatically and immediately. If the Agreement is terminated due to a breach of agreement, the User will receive no notification from Gretech. The Agreement can also be terminated at any time by uninstalling the Software.
- 1) Website: http://remote.gomlab.com
- 2) OS: Windows 7(32/64bit), 8(32/64bit), 8.1(32/64bit), 10(32/64bit)
- 3) REDISTRIBUTION
- You may not redistribute the Software under any circumstances without the express permission of Gretech.
- Even if you are granted permission to redistribute the Software by Gretech, in the event you redistribute the Software for a different use or purpose and/or by a different method than that for which permission to redistribute was originally given, Gretech may revoke permission to redistribute at any time, and you will be solely responsible for any claims, lawsuits, or damages resulting from having your permission to redistribute revoked.
- If you receive permission from Gretech to redistribute the software, you must only distribute the most recent version of the Software that is made available on the official website (http://converter.gomlab.com/eng/)
- If you receive permission from Gretech to redistribute the Software, you must distribute the Software in its original form without altering the installation package and may not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise alter the Software in any way.
- 4) Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyrights related to the Software belong to Gretech, and are protected by all applicable laws, ordinances, and international treaties.
- All patent rights related to the Software belong to Gretech, and are protected by all applicable laws, ordinances, and international treaties.
- The Open SSL libraries used in this program was used in https://www.openssl.org. And the license follows the https://www.openssl.org/source/license.html.
- Any copyright disputes, patent disputes, or other legal disputes related to the Software will be governed by a competent court with jurisdiction over the region in which Gretech is located.